Retirement can mean a myriad of different things depending on your circumstances. If you are a business owner it could involve selling some or all your business, passing it down to the next generation or a combination of both. If you are finishing employment you may wish to concentrate on your passive assets to ensure wealth growth and protection is maximised.
We can advise
on the following:
- Retirement Relief from Capital Gains Tax
- Business Asset Relief on gift of business (reduce taxable value by up to 90%)
- Entrepreneur Relief
- Ex Gratia termination payments
- Tax implications and options for pension planning including company contributions.
- Pension Options on retirement – tax implications.
- Tax implications of Investment Options – capital growth and / or income yielding investments.